The fourth International Watercolours Biennale “Vada + Farba”.
Exhibition duration: 1 June — 6 November 2013
Minsk, the Palace of Arts (6 August — 25 August),
Novgorod. Novgorod State United Museum-Reserve (6 September – 3 November, Belarusian Biennale section).
Belarusian Artists Union.
Project purpose: to popularize the art of watercolours, to acquaint Belarusian public with its traditions and modern tendencies.
A symposium-conference “Watercolour As a Creative Field” is planned within the Biennale.
Artists working in watercolour technique, art historians and art critics are welcome to participate.
Foreign participants are to send their works by post. The gallery provides frames, the sizes are 100х80, 60х80, 50х60.
Post address: The Art Gallery, 4A-A Streletskaya St., 211400 Polotsk, The Republic of Belarus.
Your résumé, photos, web-site links can be e-mailed:
Deadline: 1 April 2013
Project curator: Larysa Lysenka (Art Gallery manager, Polotsk).
You can get additional information by phone: +375(0) 214424135
Terms of participation:
1. Deadline for applications is 1 April 2013.
2. Artist career description with web-links is to be sent on a CD or DVD together with art works for a display during the exhibition.
3. Photos of artworks for competition (2 artworks) are to be digital. Characteristics: at least 300 dpi, CMYK, RGB, file size not exceeding 5 Mb. Photos will be published in exhibition catalogue.
4. All applicants will be informed of the jury’s decision via e-mail by 10 April 2013.
5. Delivery expenses shall be paid by the author.
First name, Last name:
Artist career description:
Artwork title, date of creation, material, technique, size.
Artwork prices (if for sale):
Comments on artworks (at will):
Agreement to the terms of the competition:
I agree to the terms of the competition and exhibition, I consent to the publication of the work and my personal data in the catalogue.